Skoda is all excited to reveal sedan: Skoda Rapid 2020 model which is expected to be launched anytime by the end of 2020 or beginning of 2021. The model is expected to be based on the MQB-A0-IN Volkswagen’s performance localised which will be entirely based on the Indian market.
2020 Skoda Rapid Exterior Design:
Skoda has been known to load its car with several premium features. The Upcoming model: Skoda rapid will experience a series of changes such as:
1. The front of the car will come up with an all-new hexagonal grille with a design of headlamp in the shape of a trapezoid.
2. Even the rear-view mirror gets an all-new tail-lamps design of the cluster.
3. The rear and bumpers get an all-new design which gives it a classier and more aggressive look and the current version of Skoda Rapid.
4. The model will come up with an all-new black lip spoiler.
5. There will be alloy wheels, black in colour of premium quality.
6. The model will also be equipped with all new fog lamps.
2020 Skoda Rapid Interior Design:
Skoda has left no stone unturned to revamp the interiors of the model by giving it a more premium look. The interior of the new Skoda Rapid model will be seen coming up with new designs for the dashboard and various new features. The various interior design features include:
1. The new model will come up with a steering wheel of three-spoke flat-button
2. The cluster of the model will be fully digital.
3. A steering wheel of 2-spoke will be available on demand.
2020 Skoda Rapid Engine:
Skoda will launch its upcoming SUV model with several engine options, such as:
1. 1.6 Litre engine of petrol will come in two tune states with a lower producing power of 88.7 bhp and a higher producing spec of 108.4 bhp.
2. Another option of 1.4 TSI powerful engine with a 123.3bhp will also be offered to the customers.
The model will come up with an option of transformation which will include a five or six-speed gearbox (manual) and a seven-speed DSG, which will entirely depend on the engine.
As per speculations, Skoda has also confirmed 6 brand new models which will be launched in the Indian market. People can’t wait to try their hands on the upcoming models.