The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 combines two American symbols into a single-vehicle. For the very first instance in the 34-year history of the Jeep Wrangler, the United States manufacturer has installed its Hemi V8 engine.
- The Rubicon 392 is the fastest Wrangler ever, thanks to its 6.4-liter Hemi V8.
- In 4.5 seconds, he sprints from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour.
- It gets a slew of suspension upgrades to improve its off-road skills.
All about Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392- it’s engine and power
The latest 4×4 is known as the Wrangler Rubicon 392, with the number referring to the engine’s cubic inch size. It is powered by a 6.4-liter version of the venerable fully aspirated petrol V8.
There will be no manual transmission available, and the only transmission method will be an eight-speed automatic with a full-time four-wheel drive.
Features of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
- The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 is no less based on off-road capabilities than the regular Wrangler. The car comes with a 51mm lift package as standard, which improves the approach and departure angles marginally over the standard car. With a special air induction system that can redirect up to 68 liters of water per minute away from the engine, it can also wade through water up to 830mm deep.
- The Wrangler also has a low-range gear ratio, although one that is lower than the regular car’s, as well as selectable off-road modes.
- Heavy-duty axles, modified frame rails, and upper control arms, electronic rotating variations, and Fox aluminum monotube dampers are among the suspension and chassis changes.
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Price in India
The Rubicon 392 is a full-production model in the United States, but there’s no news on whether it’ll be available in India. Although no pricing information has been released, the Rubicon 392 is expected to cost about $70,000 (Rs 52 lakh) in the United States.