Hyundai is on a roll with launching the third-generation Hyundai Grand i10 Nios which is going to make waves in the Indian market in no time.
After a long wait, Hyundai has revealed the Euro-spec i10 which will experience several changes as compared to the Grand i10 Nios. The model will be making a global presence at the 2019 Frankfurt Auto Show next week.
The 15 changes of the Hyundai i10 over the Grand i10 Nios are as follows:
1. The new model features a much wider front grille with proper honeycomb structure and the round LED daytime running lights.
2. The backside of the car gets hatch with two horizontal crease lines which break the surface of the boot and run into the graphics of taillight.
3. The Hyundai’s new model gets 10 exterior base colours, which include 3 new one’s Dragon Red, Brass and Aqua Turquoise.
4. The hatchback of the car gets a two-tone roof and 22 overall exterior colour combinations.
5. The hatchback comes with a 20mm lowered roof and 20mm wider body which offers a better stance.
6. The model will also experience some primely designed 16-inch alloy wheels.
7. The Hyundai i10 hatchback comes with 4 different interior options, which helps the customer in having more personalised options.
8. The car will be available with a 4 or 5 seater option for the public
9. The wheelbase of the car has been enhanced which has led to more room space for the passengers.
10. The car offers increased luggage carrying capacity of 252-litres.
11. In terms of safety, the new model will get a hatchback which will, in turn, get a forward collision -avoidance assist, high beam assist, Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS), Driver Attention Warning.
12. The car will be offered with 2 engines 1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol with 67PS and 96Nm and a 1.2-litre 4-cylinder with 84PS and 118Nm.
13. There will be a transmission option which will include a 5-speed manual 5-speed automated manual transmission (AMT).
14. The Hyundai’s latest i10 model comes with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which will be very compatible Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new model will also come up with a wireless charging option.
15. The new model gets BlueLink telematics which provides various benefits and protection against safety, control and security.