Mahindra is one of the biggest automobile manufacturers in India, having 48% of the market share in utility vehicles have stepped up to support the people in the time of money crunch. Mahindra is offering benefits up to Rs 66,500 for its customers. There are multiple schemes that the car manufacturer has put in place to provide convenience and ease to own a Mahindra vehicle.
Mahindra has a current line-up of KUV100, TUV300, Bolero, Scorpio, Marazzo, XUV300, XUV500, and the Alturas. All these vehicles come with the new BS6 engine capabilities. The company has decided to offer exclusive benefits for the frontline-workers in this pandemic. They have introduced new finance schemes which flexible paying options like:
- 90-day EMI moratorium in which customers will be able to purchase the vehicle and their EMI will start after 90 days or;
- Own now and pay later scheme where you can start paying your EMI only in 2021; to better this
- The lowest interest rate of 7.75% and even 10bps for female customers.
- They have set up Balloon EMI where customers can pay less EMI for the initial years and pay a lump sum of25% at the end of the EMI installments.
- Mahindra has started yellow board funding where they will be providing financing for taxis on selected models;
- Doctors and police won’t have to pay 50% of the processing fees and can opt for higher funding schemes like 90-day EMI moratorium for flexible payment methods and special discounts for frontline workers.
The company is also offering people to pay according to the BS4 plan while purchasing a BS6 engine. Mahindra CEO appreciated the frontline workers during the pandemic. He recognized the commendable work they have been doing in service of the nation. Hence, he wanted to thank them in their way by making it easier to own a Mahindra vehicle. These offers will last till the end of June.