There is a good tiding for all the car aficionados! The news is that Mercedes- Benz has instigated the two new variants of its chart-topping SUV- the GLE. The two recent variants are Mercedes- Benz GLE 450 4MATIC petrol and the Mercedes- Benz GLE 400d 4MATIC diesel. The cost of the former option is rupees 88.80 lakh, whereas that of the latter is rupees 89.90 lakh. The prices refer to ex-showroom, except Kerala. Previously, the SUV had only two variants, but with the launch of these two new variants, the sales are likely to shoot up.
FEATURES OF THE MERCEDES – BENZ GLE 450 4MATIC
- It has a 3.0 litre petrol engine.
- The petrol engine is coupled with a 48 v electric motor.
- The gasoline unit makes the power of 362 bhp at 5500 rpm – 6100 rpm.
- The gasoline unit makes 500 Nm of torque at 1600 rpm- 4500 rpm.
- With the help of the power generated by the gasoline unit, EQ is boosted over short periods.
- The overall implementation and the fuel efficiency of the vehicle are ameliorated by the alternate started (ISG).
- The petrol version expects a top speed of 250 kmph of the vehicle.
FEATURES OF THE MERCEDES- BENZ GLE 400d 4MATIC
- It has a 3.0 litre, 6 cylinder diesel engine.
- The gasoline unit makes the power of 325 bhp at 3600 rpm – 4,000 rpm.
- The gasoline unit makes 700 Nm of torque between 1200 rpm – 3000 rpm.
- A top speed of 245 kmph can bee attained by the diesel version of the vehicle.
However, the new Mercedes- Benz variants look analogous to the other variants. The facilities of wireless charging, four-zone thermotronic AC, memory package for front seats, and electric sun blinds are available. The new variants have some additional features to shoot up and proliferate the sales of the company.