The wait has been over for all the fans of Royal Enfield Meteor 350 cruiser. It has finally been launched in the Indian automobile market. After the discontinuation of the Thunderbird 350X, the RE Meteor 350 has replaced the model. There are three variants of RE Meteor 350 are – Stellar, Fireball and Supernova. Royal Enfield Meteor 350 cruiser will be locking horns with the newly launched Honda H’ness CB350.
• The starting price of the Royal Enfield cruiser is Rs 1.76 lakh. The price will go high up as much as Rs 1.90 lakh. Thus, you can say that it is much cheaper when we compare it with Honda H’ness CB350.
• The RE Meteor 350 is powered by a 349 CC, single-cylindered, air-cooled engine which is having an OHC design. The engine is capable of churning out a power of 6100rpm and torque of 27Nm at 4000rpm.
• The motorcycle is equipped with 370mm front disc and 270mm rear disc. There will be dual-channel ABS standard system as well. This time, the brakes are bigger as compared to that of Thunderbird 350. The bike is based on a double-cradle frame. There are twin shock absorbers at the rear end and telescopic front forks as well.
• RE Meteor 350 comes above Classic 350 in the RE line-up. It locks horns with brands like Honda H’ness CB350, the Benelli Imperiale 400 an Jawa 300. The TVS Motor Company will be coming with Zeppelin R a cruiser bike. On the other hand, Bajaj Triumph JV will be launching a cruiser bike in the year 2021-22.
• The RE Meteor 350’s Fireball variant comes in two colour options – Fireball Red and Fireball Yellow. The top-spec Supernova version comes in 2 colours – Blue dual-tone and brown. The Stellar variant comes in 3 colour schemes – Black White, Red Metallic and Blue Metallic.
• The double-cradle frame of the model is known as the “J” architecture.
• The cruiser stance of the bike looks exceedingly stylish. It has low seats, forward set footpegs and high set handlebars. All of these offer a comfortable, upright seating posture. RE Meteor 350 comes equipped with LED DRL, a swooping rear fender, a USB charger, LED tail-lamp, large windscreen etc.
• The turn by turn, navigation of the motorcycle makes it extra attractive. There is a semi-digital instrument console with an analogue speedometer as well as LCS display. Bluetooth connectivity is also there. The Tripper Navigation system has been developed with Google Maps.
• The front wheels are of 19 inches each as well as the rear wheels are of 17 inches each.
We will keep you posted regarding further updates.