Skoda is all excited to launch the Scout variant of the Kodiaq in the country. The much-awaited SUV comes in three different variants: Scout, Style and the top-spec L&K.
Skoda has just added orient of off-roading to its SUV flagship. The car has got an exclusive ‘Off-Road’ drive mode while offering a similar clearance of the ground.
Skoda Kodiaq Scout’s Design:
The newly launched Skoda’s Scout has come up with added and unique features. Here are some of the primary ones:
1. Alloy wheels: The newly launched model comes up with an 18-inch alloy wheel which comes up with a panoramic sunroof.
2. From the safety point of view, the newly launched model gets ABS with EBD, ESC, and a total of 9 airbags.
3. The cabin comes up with all-black colour with leather upholstery. This gives the model ‘Scout’ badging on the backrest.
4. The grille comes up with silver details. The side windows are also modified with aggressive front and rear skid plates.
5. Skoda has given the car protection for full underbody to secure the hardware of the car.
Overall the car has been given a very modern and a luxurious look, making it worth each penny.
Skoda Kodiaq Scout price:
The price of Skoda’s Kodiaq scout is estimated to be costing between Rs 34 Lakhs to 36 Lakhs. (introductory, ex-showroom India).
The lowest model costing for about 34 Lakhs and the highest model which will be offering various features will be costing for about 36 Lakhs on road. However, the price depends on the state and the type of model.
Skoda Kodiaq Scout’s Mileage:
The newly launched Skoda’s Scout gives great mileage. It gives a mileage of about 16.25 km. The Automatic Diesel variant has a mileage of 16.25 kmpl.
Skoda Kodiaq Scout’s Engine:
Skoda’s Scout model is equipped with a 2.0-litre diesel engine which is all similar to the engine of models such as Style and L&K.
The car’s engine It churns outs total of 150PS of max power and 340Nm of peak torque. The newly launched model comes up with a 7-speed DSG transmission option.
Skoda has also planned to give an option of offering the Skoda Shield Plus package. The main point of the package is to maintain the SUV for a total time period of 6 years.