Tata Nexon, the sub-compact SUV from the homegrown automaker Tata Motors is all set to undergo new upgradations and modifications for new models. The two major models which will be created from the existing Tata Nexon will be the Tata Nexon Facelift and the Tata Nexon EV. both versions of Nexon will have to share several features and have some striking similarities.
The top 5 similarities between the Tata Nexon Facelift and Tata Nexon EV are-
– The front look of the 2020 Tata Nexon facelift will be exactly similar to the Nexon EV with feature sleeker headlamps with LED DRLs, revised bumper, and a new grille.
– Both Tata Nexon Facelift Tata Nexon EV models ride on new machined cut alloy wheels and feature a new redesigned floating roof.
– The new LED graphics for the taillamps will also be shared by 2020 Tata Nexon facelift and Nexon EV.
– The electric version of the subcompact SUV has a ground clearance of 205mm, which is 4mm less than than the pre-facelift Nexon. The carmaker is also likely to trim down the ground clearance of the 2020 Tata Nexon facelift.
– Similar to the Nexon EV, the facelifted Nexon is likely to get a flat-bottom steering wheel which is borrowed from the Altroz premium hatchback. The new model might also come with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The updated facelifted Tata Nexon SUV and Tata Nexon EV both are likely to be displayed at the AutoExpo2020 in February. The facelifted SUV will hit the markets first and then the Electric Nexon will follow.