Honda is all elated to have launched two of its models which are Rebel 300 and Rebel 500 cruisers in Milan at the EICMA 2019.
There are speculations that the two motorcycles will be launched in the home country.
The icing on the cake is that these two models might just be the first Honda models under the ‘Premium Category’ which will be manufactured in the country.
The Rebel 300 and Rebel 500 are the two very premium models of Honda which are very known in the global market. Both of these models have been slightly updated to be launched in 2020 and to keep their sales going at the same pace.
Honda Rebel 300 and Rebel 500 cruisers Features:
Honda has made sure to equip the two models which heavy features to keep its attraction and want intact. Some of the main features of the models are as follows:
1. Slipper Clutch, which makes it very easy for the driver to use. A smooth clutch speaks volume about the model. As per the technicians of Honda, the clutch will reduce the driver’s effort by 30 per cent.
2. Stiff Fork: The motorcycles get a stiff fork at the upfront with the revised levels of oil.
3. Brand new LED headlamps will be equipped in the two models
4. The seats of the two models will be far better cushioned which will make it 10 times more comfortable for the driver.
5. Updated Cluster (Instrument) will be put up which will show a better position of the gear and the level fuel.
Honda Rebel 300 and Rebel 500 cruisers Engine: Both of these models remain unchanged at the powertrain front and continue to have the same engine.
The Honda Rebel model 300 will be seen powering up by a 286cc single-cylinder and a liquid-cooled engine which is similar to that of Honda CB300R.
The Honda CB300R model has already been selling in the home country. The 286cc engine will be put out at 30 bhp at a total of 800 rpm and a torque of 27.4 Nm at a total of 6500 rpm. Whereas, the Honda Rebel 500 will be seen using a 471 cc twin liquid engine.
There are speculations that of the model’s launch in India, the consumers will enjoy an entry of a modern cruiser which will be similar to the Royal Enfield thunderbird 350, Jawa etc.