Toyota’s new model Vellfire which is the 6-seater luxury MPV is all set to be launched in India by the end of 2019.
The MPV is known to be bought via CBU (Completely Built-Up) route which is under the government’s 2,500 unit import rule.
Toyota’s upcoming model is known to be a direct competitor to the Mercedes Benz V class model that costs between Rs 68.40 lakh (Expression Line) – Rs 81.90 lakh (Exclusive Line).
Toyota Vellfire’s Design:
The newly launched Toyota’s Vellfire has come up with added and unique features. Here are some of the features worth talking about:
1. The model gets an all-black theme which makes it look royal and sporty.
2. The car comes will be seen coming with an Executive Lounge’ package which will include two huge ottomans seats with the passengers sitting in the middle row and are ventilated, powered and which can be reclined easily.
3. Vellfire will have sliding powerful doors and a tailgate, along with two sunroofs.
4. An automatic climate controller
5. For safety, the car will come up with 7 airbags along with an optional black or beige interior theme.
Overall the car has been given a very modern and a luxurious look, making it worth each penny.
Toyota Vellfire’s price:
The price of Toyota Vellfire is estimated to be costing between Rs 75 Lakhs to 80 Lakhs. (introductory, ex-showroom India).
The lowest model costing for about 75 Lakhs and the highest model which will be offering various features will be costing for about 80 Lakhs on road. However, the price depends on the state and the type of model.
Toyota Vellfire’s Mileage:
The upcoming model of Toyota’s Vellfire gives great mileage. It gives a mileage of about 11.5 kpml in standard driving conditions.
Toyota Vellfire’s launch date:
Although Toyota has not given any fixed date or month, but as per the insider news it will launch its premium upcoming model Vellfire by the end of 2019.
Toyota Vellfire’s Engine:
The engine of Toyota’s Vellfire will be seen coming up with a petrol-hybrid powertrain that includes a 2.5L engine and an electric motor which will have a capacity of producing 150bhp and 143bhp. 2.5L engine and an electric motor will be seen standing at a combined power output of 197bhp.
The model will also have a CVT gearbox and AWD (all-wheel-drive) system to add on to its premium quotient.